The Designer Sunglasses Dupes You Need In Your Life

Leave a Comment
I don't know about you guys, but for me, nothing completes an outfit like a bloody big statement pair of sunglasses. People that annoy me most in life are those that say "why are you wearing sunglasses? It's not Summer". Oh please, honey I will wear sunglasses whether it's -4 or 40 degrees outside. The slightest glimpse of the sun and the shades are on my face faster than you can say the word sun. But after selling a couple of pairs of my old Ray Bans and my beloved sunglasses I bought in LA deciding to snap on me (I'm still not over it) my sunglasses collection is looking rather pathetic, bar the odd few Primark pairs thrown in there for good measure, so I thought it was about time I sort out my collection once and for all and to invest in some new shades just incase England decides to throw some sun at me anytime soon.

Now, upgrading my collection wasn't as easy as it sounded when I have a BIG love for designer sunglasses and a dwindling bank balance. So after wasting hours perusing some Prada beauties which I definitely cannot afford and all the Tom Ford goodness on David Clulow which I most definitely cannot afford, I decided to do what I do best and to peruse the high street to find myself some cheaper alternatives until I can afford the real thing.

So without further a do, here's the best designer sunglasses dupes you need in your life and I've even broken them down into categories for you babes...and trust me, your credit cards are gonna thank ya BIG time...

SQUARE 

CELINE 41433 HAVANA   VS.   TOPSHOP PORTUGAL SQUARE 

£215.00  VS.     £14.00


DOLCE & GABBANA EXTRAVAGANT SQUARE  VS.   GISELLE SQUARE

£85.00  VS.   £6.99


VALENTINO SUPER SQUARE   VS.   GISELLE SQUARE

£102.00  VS.  £6.99


CAT EYE 

STELLA McCARTNEY  CAT EYE   VS.   ASOS CAT EYE 

£160.00   VS.     £12.00


PRADA TORTOISE  CAT EYE   VS.   CHEAP MONDAY CAT EYE 

£207.00   VS.   £17.50


TOM FORD ANOUSHKA CAT EYE   VS.   EBAY CAT EYE £155.00  VS.  £6.95


FENDI PALLADIUM CAT EYE   VS.   TOPSHOP MIRRORED CAT EYE 

£287.00  VS.  £20.00


ROUND 

RAY BAN ROUND   VS.   TOPSHOP ROUND

£188.00 VS.   £16.00


PRADA BAROQUE ROUND   VS.   EBAY BAROQUE ROUND 

£120.00   VS.  £6.50


MIU MIU ROUND   VS.   EBAY MIU STYLE ROUND 

£140.00  VS.  £4.99


  ARMANI ROUND VS.   TOPSHOP DOME ROUND

£96.00   VS.  £18.00




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
LUXURY BLOG DESIGN BY pipdig